Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Daddy Pillows

My friend Kristen just went through a deployment last year with her husband and their two girls. For this and so many other reasons, she is a wealth of information for me! While Jerry was gone, Sarah had something called a Daddy Doll (aka: Hug-a-Hero). Although Marc is somewhat disturbed by the idea of his picture being mounted to a pillow, I thought the kids would really like them, and I was right! Catelynn calls hers "my Daddy piwoow." I wanted to take a picture of the kids with the pillows, and I can't resist posting several attempts...
No? Okay then, maybe another day.
I believe my instruction in this shot was "Open your eyes!"
Sir Ham-a-lotSeriously, this is the best one I could get.
Perhaps justification for Marc's being disturbed
And, she's out! That's a wrap.

5 comments:

  1. sooooo cute! I wish I had thought of that for one of my little's that went through his dad being deployed.
    sweet family! even pillow man

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost as if you are intentionally making them do cute things. Like some kind of cuteness sweatshop you're running over there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea and has melted this heart of stone to near tears. Can we put orders in for a pillow of our own?

    Sometimes I get lonely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is really neat that they can have a pillow of daddy that is actually life size... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evan, you are too funny. And by "too funny" I mean "bordering on mentally challenged." :P

    ReplyDelete